Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: 2007 baseball schedule?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    2007 baseball schedule?

    can some of you all post the schedules for some of the teams in the LPD??
    i have pound's and here it is

    March
    3 Castlewood away TBA
    13 rye cove home 5:00
    16 ervinton home 6:00
    27 ervinton away 4:30
    April
    2 haysi home 6:00
    3 clintwood away 4:30
    5 j.i.Burton home 6:00
    10 Powell valley away 6:00
    12 haysi away 6:00
    13 j.j. kelly away 6:00
    17 gate city home 6:00
    20 appalachia away 4:30
    24 coeburn home 6:00
    26 appalachia home 6:00
    27 clintwood home 6:00
    may
    1 j.i.burton away 6:00
    4 powell valley home 6:00
    7 rye cove away 4:30
    8 j.j.kelly home 6:00
    10 Gate City away 6:00
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  2. #2
    Inactive Member appyjdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 baseball schedule?

    Appalachia 2007 Baseball Schedule

    March 6 Holston (scrimmage) Away 4:30 p.m.
    March 8 Council (scrimmage) Away 4:30 p.m.
    March 15 Rye Cove Home 4:30 p.m.
    March 20 Powell Valley Away 4:30 p.m.
    March 24-31 Thomas Walker Tournament Away
    March 24(Satuday) Cumberland Gap, TN Thomas Walker High School 11:00 a.m.
    March 24 (Saturday) Union County, TN Thomas Walker High School 5:00 p.m.
    March 27 Harlan, KY Thomas Walker High School 7:00 p.m.
    March 31 TBA Thomas Walker High School
    April 2 Clintwood Away 4:30 p.m.
    April 3 Coeburn Home 4:30 p.m.
    April 10 J.I. Burton Away 6:00 p.m.
    April 13 Gate City Home 4:30 p.m.
    April 17 J.J. Kelly Home 4:30 p.m.
    April 19 Rye Cove Away 4:30 p.m.
    April 20 Pound Home 4:30 p.m.
    April 24 Clintwood Home 4:30 p.m.
    April 26 Pound Away 6:00 p.m.
    May 1 Powell Valley Home 4:30 p.m.
    May 4 J.I. Burton Home 4:30 p.m.
    May 8 Gate City Away 6:00 p.m.
    May 10 J.J. Kelly Away 6:00 p.m.
    May 12 (Saturday) Coeburn Away 2:00 p.m.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kirkgibson1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2007
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 baseball schedule?

    JJ Kelly schedule

    3/3 Abingdon(scrimmage)
    3/8 Thomas Walker (scrimmage)
    3/13 Sullivan North away
    3/17 Knox Powell (2) away
    3/20 Sullivan Central away
    3/23 Elizabethton away
    3/27 Gate City away
    3/30 Powell Valley home
    4/3 JI Burton home
    4/5 Clintwood away
    4/10 Coeburn home
    4/13 Pound home
    4/17 Appalachia away
    4/20 Gate city home
    4/24 Powell Valley away
    4/27 JI Burton away
    5/1 Clintwood home
    5/2 Sullivan North home
    5/4 Coeburn away
    5/8 Pound away
    5/10 Appalachia home

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 baseball schedule?

    Like that schedule of JJK's. I love seeing all those bigger TN squads. Those boys get a month head start on us-some tough competition.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 2007 baseball schedule?

    North or Central are not usually very good. South is better, DB, Science Hill, TN High and VA High would have been better for Kelly. I know Kelly use to play with Pound and Powell Valley in the Pepsi Invite. That was a real tourny and allowed for some of the best competition around. I would have expected with the expecttations they have a much more beefed up schedule than that, Abingdon and TW as scrimmages arent something I expected either.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 baseball schedule?

    Abingdon is usually solid. TW was 16-5 last year with everybody back. North was young last year, so I know they'll be good comp. I know nothing about Knox, but all in all, I'll take playing those teams over lesser competition.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 baseball schedule?

    ah finally, it's baseball/softball season. this means spring is near. practice begins for SPRING sports tomorrow.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 baseball schedule?

    Pretty much every school in the Knoxville area has alot of baseball talent.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 baseball schedule?

    I believe Knox Powell is Wyrick alma mater. I may be mistaken, but I think that is the case.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Widespread_Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 baseball schedule?

    [ QUOTE ]
    I would have expected with the expecttations they have a much more beefed up schedule than that, Abingdon and TW as scrimmages arent something I expected either.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Abingdon will have an excellent baseball team this year. They will give VA High a good challenge in the Highlands again. They had three close games last year. I wish J.J. Kelly still had John Battle on their schedule just because it's a good rivalry game.
    The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •